Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Postseason Projections

Add topic

Postseason Projections

http://sebaseball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=283269
Wouldnt this be an interesting regional
1)Notre Dame
2)Oklahoma
3)FAU
4)Minnesota

Two former FAU opponents in the regional-it would be wild. Its only a projection but it brings about the annual question-would you rather have FAU travel far out of state for a better chance at winning a regional like this, or stay home and face nearly certain doom in Coral Gables(last time Miami lost a regional at home was 1990!) :o
Im so torn because I would like to see FAU be the team to break UM's streak, but I wouldnt be sad if we got the regional they projected for us because I think we would do real well there and make it back to the Super Regionals.
Back to the top

Postseason Projections

Now that would be a great opportunity for FAU. I'm not saying that they can't win this region but every year the Fla teams just kick the crap out of each other and then leave to take on the "rest" of the country.

Let's see how far a Fla team can go if they don't have to endure this southern region. ;D
Back to the top

Postseason Projections

Actually it would be nice to stop the Miami Streak and going away may also not be a bad idea - breaks up the monotony of always playing a FL team, which may help bring some fresh enthusiasm.
Back to the top
Control functions: