Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

This is rediculous...

Why couldn't the different threads stay separated in their respective forums? Kinda hard to keep any continuity when you have to sift through 20 different threads just to find the post you're looking for.

And I never found a post that explained why the switch to one BIG thread was made. What happened, people get too lazy to click on more than one link?

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

This is rediculous...

Canadianowl,

The few who post and visit on a regular basis were notified about a month ago that a change was coming.
The intent is to make the threads more of a "conference area" vs the independent topics. Baseball and Football got most of the REPLIES anyway. Just trying to incorporate all FAU and other sports in a general area.
The new format w/threads still have their independent subject matters. All older topics are still available for reference and I would bring over any post which people feel they would like to continue discussing.
That also was posted in the original remodeling stage.

Lazy clickers? Actually nobody complained and the hits did remain about the same. Overall, this was the only complaint so far against the new format.

Hopefully that's not the reason we only have 8-10 hits a week.

Back to the top

This is rediculous...

I must say…I prefered the old format, too. It was simple, but effective. It seems you have moved from an organized system to a disorganized one, which is not really the "improvement" I was hoping for…but, hey, that's just my opinion.

Nevertheless, I'll keep on lurking here (with the occasional post) for a while…or at least through football season. ;)

Back to the top

This is rediculous...

This is rediculous...

Ok. Two complaints.. :)

As I said in the original post last month regarding the changes, we can take a look-see attitude as the football season approaches.
That seems to be the busiest sport for us.

Hint: That's why I did not delete the OBSOLETE boards. That move is non-reversal.

Thanks for all of you continued posting .
Back to the top

This is rediculous...

I'll cast my vote for the old format too! That's three.
Hey, you never know 'til you try. Maybe it's just that change is hard no matter what or where and it will take awhile to get used to it.
Back to the top

This is rediculous...

Yep, that's 3. The funny part is that with only about 7 posters visiting on a semi-regular basis that would almost make it a majority.. :)

We'll see what happens with it as time drags on. As you stated changes can create an uneasy feeling and takes time to absorb.

Thanks for the input.
Back to the top

This is rediculous...

...I kind of liked the seperate threads also O.G. but its not a big deal-whatever you prefer is fine.
Back to the top

This is rediculous...

Make it five for the old system. Can we expect any fans at the final baseball series?
Back to the top

This is rediculous...

Slider, Hopefully we'll have a decent turnout this weekend. I'll definitely be there Friday(hopefully Saturday also) to see some old favorites play their last home series. Even though its our last home series, it doesnt feel like the end with the Miami game and likely a regional in Miami later on. I wonder if we will have the same large turnout at Miami that weve been getting. Two years ago we literally had more fans there than they did or at least we made more noise-its definitely a home away from home. Lets hope the team can stay hot from this weekend and go past 40 wins soon! :)
Back to the top

This is rediculous...

first vote for the new format. there aren't enough post for the old way, there's no need for five folders for 5-10 a day if that.
Back to the top
Control functions: