Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs Troy State right?

Add topic

Man, I've been desparately looking for anything on this weekends series. Thank you Sentinel for todays article. Other than that you'd think the season was over. Granted there is other stuff going on i.e. women's softball (congrats), golf and….well I guess that's it. Not that it's an important series or anything!!!!
I think the amount of away games at this point is hurting the BlueWave. I like Morris's thinking in his Q&A article on the 'Canes website… http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=291373... re: home schedule to finish the season.
I'm still hoping for one sweep on the "W" side for the Owls. It would be nice if it was this weekend, but I doubt it. Maybe next weekend in our last homestand.
Go Owls!
Back to the top

FAU vs Troy State right?

It has been quiet with talk about baseball, I think we can explain by 3 things-
1)UCF winning the ASUN in a runaway. No one saw them being this good-4 games up with only 6 to play.
2)getting swept by Winthrop REALLY hurt. We were on the border between being a 2 and a 3 seed, but after Withrop were a 3 seed. Hopefully a big surge at the end can sneak us back into a 2 seed.
3)we started the season 26-5, but have been 7-8 since. Thinking positively Im hoping we got our slump out of the way now and regain form from the beginning in time for the postseason, but losing 8 of 15 sure has killed momentum.

Lets keep our fingers crossed we can hold off Troy State for 3rd place this weekend and finish strong so we can head to the regionals with some confidence. Go FAU-beat Troy State!!!
By the way May 26th begins the conference tourney-then things will be heating up again-a possible reunion witht he hated Hatters who need an automatic bid to make the NCAA's and we could be the ones to keep them out HAHAHA ;)
Back to the top

FAU vs Troy State right?

Where are the asun championships being held this year?
Whats the deal with new baseball stadium, what improvemnts, seating capacity are they looking to do? any timeline?
Back to the top

FAU vs Troy State right?

FAU vs Troy State right?

The ASUN championships will be once again in hell, er I mean Deland-same difference I guess. $tet$on has bought them for many years to come.
I havent heard specific seating numbers but I did hear it was supposed to begin after this season and be ready before next season-guess we shall see soon!
Back to the top
Control functions: