Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Big Night for FAU Baseball+Softball

Add topic

FAU rolled to a 14-3 win over Georgia State to give Randy Beam the win in his final home start of his great FAU career. Every starter had at least one hit and Derek Hutton had a home run for FAU. If FAU were to sweep tomorrow they would actually catch Stetson in the standings!(although the Hatters have the tiebreaker)
As for the ladies, when they were backed up against the wall they showed what champions are made of, shutting out 3 seed Troy State and blowing out 2 seed UCF 7-0. It was a very dominating performance by FAU tonight, UCF looked like they were in shock. In the middle of the baseball game I took a stroll over to the softball field to see how things were going, and I walked back over to the baseball stadium quickly because you could tell UCF was done for. FAU WILL win its 8th straight ASUN tournament championship tomorrow against either Stetson or UCF, and I hope Stetson wins over UCF, because I'd love to see FAU get payback for the epic game Thursday Night. :)
Back to the top

Good luck to the lady Owl's today in the Finals, a win over stetson would be SWEET!! ;D

It's good to see that the Blue Wave found their bats again & are playing well.
Back to the top
Control functions: