Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game time

Add topic

Anybody following the game out there? The Blue Wave is kickin' butt. McBryde has 3 hits and hasn't hit the ball out of the infield yet. KC has juggled the lineup a little with Fiorentino leading off and Fonseca in clean up. Go figure. Top of 7 FAU 10-1.
Back to the top

Game time

Dimichael in for Beam in the bottom of the sixth, 11-1.
After 1K, 3 wild pitches.a homerun.and a walk …..why doesn't KC pull him? This is what has been killing FAU in the crunch (along with errors, which we have none of so far in this game).
Back to the top

Game time

Game time

Finally, Culp in for DeMichael only to give up a two run double,a walk, followed by an error (there it is). Anybody see the pattern here????
Back to the top

Game time

Mann in for Culp. Third pitcher this inning. 11-7. This makes me sick. Does anybody know any pitchers out there?
Back to the top

Game time

Looks like all we have to do is stay on offense and keep our relief pitchers off the mound. Three homers in the top of 7th, 20-7. The Mercer coach has to be more sicker than me. ;D
Back to the top

Game time

That's some good Play-by-Play!!!

KC may be looking at Regionals for some sort of system during relief innings.
Back to the top

Game time

…may have broke Coach Cooney. Fiorentino at lead off and Fonseca at cleanup?! Talk about your crazy lineups-of course after twenty runs scored who am I to question ;D I wonder if this was a one game thing just to get the teams attention or is this planned to be the lineup in the future.
Our conference tournament opener on Wednesday in Deland is almost official-we will play Gardner Webb if Stetson ones one out of their two games tomorrow(highly likely).
Lets hope we can save some runs for Wednesday-not to mention to be sure to have some tomorrow so we can get to 40 wins-we are 39-15 now.
Back to the top
Control functions: