Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

It just may be possible

There is prelimenary talks with FSU for a game in 2005,
I can already hear the war chats. :P It may also involve a return game as we get our Stadium on campus. Image, our first home game against FSU!!!

The return game scenario seems so, so unlikely. ???
Back to the top

It just may be possible

Howard and Bobby on the same field :o
Looks like a definite ESPN deal If I ever saw one. ;D

The return game ? In-state game and SW Florida in Sept or October for those Tally folks!!!
Can you imagine the Turnpike traffic from Tally to Boca.
Back to the top

It just may be possible

It just may be possible

Just think FSU's schedule with possibly (3) FL schools on it's schedule - Miami, Florida & FAU.
Back to the top

It just may be possible

FSU has already signed to play Troy in 2005, so an FAU (another SunBelt team) would appear unlikely. But I hope so for the Owls' sake.

BTW, the Seminoles fans really ripped Troy on their message board, talking down the match-up. They acted as if Troy has never played a game of such caliber, when in fact the Trojans have held their own and even beaten equal or better programs than FSU in their short I-A life span (Nebraska, Miss. State, Marshall, Arkansas, South Carolina, LSU, Mizzou, Kansas State, Iowa State, Minnesota, etc.).

Some 'Noles predicted serious ribbbing by Gator fans. Little did they know Troy is inked to play UF in Gainesville in 2006 (or 2007).

Back to the top

It just may be possible

I saw that article where they agreed to play Troy. Maybe we still have a shot.

All(Most) teams have someone on their schedule who may provide preseason ribbing from rivals. The games are still played on the field.

Back to the top
Control functions: