Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU back to Coral Gables

Add topic

FAU back to Coral Gables

FAU will play in the Coral Gables regional for the second straight year. First game is against NC State on Friday. GO OWLS!!
Back to the top

FAU back to Coral Gables

Anyone know what time the game is?
Back to the top

FAU back to Coral Gables

Back to the top

FAU back to Coral Gables

Hope everyone can make it out there Friday afternoon-N.C.State is real good(Shutout Texas in both ends of a doubleheader two weeks ago-Yikes). Were gonna need everyone possible out there to support the team and make sure we make it to the winners bracket against the Canes. Now it comes down to the big choice for Coach-do we pitch Beam then Saxton or Saxton then BEam? Lets hope Coach Cooney makes another great decision like hes been doing all year! :)
Back to the top

FAU back to Coral Gables

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. I"m still pissed off that we get no respect…I mean it wouldn't have made a difference if we were #2 or #3, but it would have been nice to be recognized for a solid season. I think we go with Beam Friday….why change things up?? Maybe the Bonnies can pull an upset, who knows?
Back to the top

FAU back to Coral Gables

…check out some of the NC State message board posts-their fans consider FAU an easy game and think they should save their top two starters for Saturday and Sunday because their #3 guy could easily handle us. >:(
Unfortunately their coach is apparently smarter than their fans and will start one of the two stud starters-Michael Rogers (9-3 record 2.14 ERA 102K's in 105 IP). Lets hope their players listen to their fans and not their coach about respecting our team!!
Back to the top

FAU back to Coral Gables

…check out some of the NC State message board posts-their fans consider FAU an easy game and think they should save their top two starters for Saturday and Sunday because their #3 guy could easily handle us. >:(
Unfortunately their coach is apparently smarter than their fans and will start one of the two stud starters-Michael Rogers (9-3 record 2.14 ERA 102K's in 105 IP). Lets hope their players listen to their fans and not their coach about respecting our team!!

I hope you guys win this regional just to shut those fans up.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top
Control functions: