Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

welcome to SBC

Add topic

welcome to SBC

I'm looking forward to having you folks in the SBC in a couple of years, especially now that you have a local product (Gavin Ludgood) on your basketball squad. :)
Back to the top

welcome to SBC

do you know anything about this kid? Apparently he was a bigshot coming out of high school and now he is coming to FAU after two years of JC. I'm a big Owl fan but realistic at the sametime. We have absolutely sucked the last two years…..why is this kid coming here? As he not progressed as expected? I'm hoping he helps Mr. Bell out down low. But nonetheless I'm excited him to see him in a owl uni.
I think were going to be a much better team next year and hope to have a couple nonconference games against the sunbelt.
Back to the top

welcome to SBC

Ludgood played for UA-Ft. Smith, one of the top juco programs in our area. He is an imposing physical specimen. His numbers were not great, but UAFS was very deep and basically 2-platooned, the coach running five players in and out as a group. I am not at all surprised that he was recruited Div-1. He has a lot of potential.
Back to the top
Control functions: