Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

stadium....

I heard rumors from a fellow alum that there have been serious plans on the domed stadium. Anyone else heard the rumor or have any other info?
Back to the top

stadium....

stadium....

The last I heard was the quick and easy open air stadium.
If they're back to the dome talk again, that just goes to show the fundraisers are in full swing.. :D
Back to the top

stadium....

This is what I am hearing - as the season draws closer not are they working very hard to sell-out the first game, but every home game this season. If this happens a Dome Stadium will more then likely happen.

Season ticket sales seems to be very good so far. Hopefully sales keeps up ;)
Back to the top

stadium....

Last year's success and this year's senior class(sentimental reasons alone) should push the ticket sales for sellouts.

Back to the top

stadium....

that's good to hear. I think will have a strong showing especially if we could take one or two in the first three. Home Coming should be a sellout. And the shula bowl could be a 40,000 plus game.

Its really in the teams hands because there will always be the faithful in attendance but its the swing fans who they need to obtain and the best shot of that is with a winning record.

I'm from NY and plan on two games this year, New Mexico State and one in late september. early october.

With a team that has guys who have started over thirty-five straight games I think will be in for a treat. It would be great for these guys to start the program then be responsible for a great on campus stadium.

I don't personally care what direction they with the stadium (indoor/outdoor) I just hope its 40,000 plus. With so much money in Boca they could do some damage on luxury suites.

I was reading about coach cooney and the baseball stadium. Do they have any timeline on that? Did they secure the funds yet?
Back to the top

stadium....

that's good to hear. I think will have a strong showing especially if we could take one or two in the first three. Home Coming should be a sellout. And the shula bowl could be a 40,000 plus game.

Its really in the teams hands because there will always be the faithful in attendance but its the swing fans who they need to obtain and the best shot of that is with a winning record.

I'm from NY and plan on two games this year, New Mexico State and one in late september. early october.

With a team that has guys who have started over thirty-five straight games I think will be in for a treat. It would be great for these guys to start the program then be responsible for a great on campus stadium.

I don't personally care what direction they with the stadium (indoor/outdoor) I just hope its 40,000 plus. With so much money in Boca they could do some damage on luxury suites.

I was reading about coach cooney and the baseball stadium. Do they have any timeline on that? Did they secure the funds yet?
Back to the top

stadium....

With the success of the football program last year some of the older & resent Alumni's are looking to renew ties with their Alma Mater. Football has a way of giving Alum's an identity of their former school. Some of them are been more supportive now and hopefully will help grow the fan base we need.

I'm starting to get a real good feeling about this year as a hole - on and off the field, good things are happening for success for year to come. ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: