Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football. 3 years later!!!

I saw some of the FAU players recently.You can always get bigger,faster and stronger but take a look at the players from current and 3 years ago.

Some on the D line looks a little bigger too. OL Nello Faulk looks good at about 265 lbs up from 245! Hopefully they will move him over to the D this year. He was a terror on DE in high school. MVP of an Allstar game!

LB T.Higgins and S. Earls will come into their own. LB Chris Laz is a manchild already but these other two guys will break out from his shadow this year! :o
Chris McKinley will get stronger and maybe a few more lbs too.

The CB's are a little undersized physically but not in heart. They will hit the weights this summer and only improve is stature.

The Safeties are all at or above 190lbs!!!! I think we have 6 interchangable parts back there already.

How many days till football ;D
Back to the top

Anything new on punter Andy Rosas and his bid to get another year of eligibility?
Back to the top

They say he's still around campus. I'll keep snooping around for an answer… :)
Back to the top

I know Danny Embick has worked out hard all off season! At one point he was 230# benching 360 #and cleaning 330#. He seemed to be much faster in the spring than last year.
Back to the top
Control functions: