Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2004 Sunshine TV Request. IT's TIME!!!

http://www.sunshinenetwork.com/homeTile/action.jhtml?method=getHomePage

Time to request a little TV time from the FLORIDA SPORTS station. "Mid to late summer" was the earlier feedback from them. A few days in July may be close enough,huh. ;)

Let's hit 'em with some serious e-mail.
Click on "Contact" and let's get it going… 8-)

Thanks
Back to the top

Thanks for the reminder. I just sent a message. The more the merrier. Anyone know of a business that might be willing to step forward as a sponsor? Any of the sports bars? Car dealers? Insurance companies? Real estate companies? After all, money makes the world go around...
Back to the top

Heck, I/we (FIU fans) can campaign for the game versus each other "Don Shula Bowl" at Pro Player. I'll let them know to help us both (FIU/FAU) out ;D

Does anyone have pictures of the Don Shula Trophy?
Back to the top

Thanks ARod. Anything to keep both schools in the limelight here in Florida. There's no excuse if that game isn't on TV.

I posted the Shula Trophy on another thread for you.
Back to the top

Good news. I hear that Sunshine is planning a one-hour documentary on Coach Schnellenberger to air before the season starts. Still no word, however, on televising games, as best I can tell. Once it airs, it would be great if they receive a lot of good comment about it, right?
Back to the top

GrayOwl, That is a great idea to bombard them with comments after that documentary.

As far as TV coverage goes, the only thing I am hearing is that we are trying to work out a deal with ESPN to broadcast a 5-game package for next season, too early to tell how that is going, but FAU is trying real hard to capitalize on last year success and to sell-out not only the first game, but all games for next season, which in-turn would almost gaurantee the on campus dome stadium for 2007.
Back to the top

Please post any information about when the Sunshine documentary about Coach Schnellenberger will be. Thanks.
Back to the top

Sunshine has scheduled "Under the Lights with Howard Schnellenberger," a one-hour program, for the following times (and possibly other repeats):

Friday, Aug. 27 at 7:30 pm
Saturday, Aug. 28 at 10:30 am
Sunday, Aug. 29 at 5:30 pm
Monday, Aug. 31 at 4 pm and 10 pm
Back to the top

Very good journalism on your part grayowl ;D
I gave it a seperate thread and moved it to the top.

Thanks
Back to the top
Control functions: