Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls Promotion on the move!

I have a feeling that this is going to be a GREAT season for the ticket drive! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Read On:
http://fausports.collegesports.com/genrel/073004aab.html
Back to the top

One thing I noticed yesterday while eating at Champps (which is just outside of Lockhart). They had a USF banner, 2 Miami banners, an FSU, and 2 Gator banners. BUT NO FAU banners!!

As part of marketing, how hard would it be to start an intiative to have FAU banners and signs in the local sports bars?? I think it would be great advertising, and I would love to see an FAU banner hung proudly. What do you guys think??
Back to the top

I agree that it's a great way to advertise. We all must do our part. You had a prime opportunity to get the banner hung at Champs as you ate there. They wouldn't dispute hanging a FAU banner near FAU's stadium. The next time you go by maybe you can bring it up wih the manager. I'm sure he would be more than happy to accomodate. If you need a banner we can probably get with the SID or Coach Van to get our hands onone.

It takes all of us to get the word out about the football team.
Back to the top

I don't have a banner, but I live right around the corner from Champps and the stadium. I'll speak with the manager next time I'm there.
I agree we should all do our part, and the more that sports fans can see FAU stuff, the better.
Back to the top

If you can't get a Banner let me know via e-mail and I'll see if someone from the inside(FAU) can get us one for Champs. No guarantees but it would be worth the try.

Thanks for the effort. :)
Back to the top
Control functions: