Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Question about Mike Bell

Add topic

He obviously is a horse underneath, but why did he shoot so many 3-pointers? He only hit 31%, and it's not like there were not others who could shoot them, i.e., Crumbley and Tucker.
Back to the top

Question about Mike Bell

Question about Mike Bell

No one has any input on this? ???
Back to the top

Question about Mike Bell

Bell obviously needs to put on some weight and then maybe he'll be more comfortable playing a moe inside game. Also, I think it goes back to coaching. I watched several games last year and there seemed to be no plan or system. The offense just threw the ball around the perimeter and took a desperation three….many times it was bell taking the shot, which probably caused his low percentage. Hopefully, some type of offensive plan is implemented this season, but I don't know if that will happen without a coaching change. I wish Coach Green and the team well, though.
Back to the top

Question about Mike Bell

Let's get serious we all know coach green sucks. How many games did we lose under 7 points, how many overtime losses did we have?
That's the coaching.

His staff did a great job on recruiting so I give him another year before he gets the boot if he can't get it done with this group.

Its not too difficult to recruit when your heading into a 1A football conference, especially when your planning to build an 85 million dollar stadium.

If green wants to go serve gatorade to the cav's bench I'm not one to stop him.

Craig Angelos has done a superb job but if her resigns green to an extention??? that would blow. There are a lot of coaches out there that would die to be in his position because where the school is going to be in three to five years.
Back to the top

Question about Mike Bell

I'm a new fan, so I don't know much about the coaching situation. I just looked at the numbers, and Bell's shooting pattern seemed a little strange. I'm old school, but I still think basketball begins in the paint.
Back to the top

Question about Mike Bell

i agree. when he applied for the cavs bench job he let us know where his heart was, and it wasn't on the college level working with a program to get it where it needs to be.
Back to the top
Control functions: