Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Off To Hawaii!!!

No Excuses now people! ::)
The season is here so let's get some action on this board.
The same select few have been posting on a regular basis. Even a couple of FIU fans have been nice enough to get involved with some conversation.

I'm off to Hawaii Thursday and hopefully the board will be full of activity after the game. I'll be back on Wednesday with some pictures to be added later.
Win or lose let's get some dialogue going!

Winning would be better.. 8-)
Go Owls!

PS..I wonder how many would actually miss me.. :'(

Later
Back to the top

Off To Hawaii!!!

Have a great time and bring back a W! I hope we will get a chance to watch the game, which would require cable and power being in working condition (damn hurricane!! >:() Anyway, have a safe trip and GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Off To Hawaii!!!

Off To Hawaii!!!

Good luck in Hawaii OG!

The game will be televised in the Los Angeles area on Fox Sports West 2. Hopefully we will get some good exposure on the West coast.
Back to the top

Off To Hawaii!!!

Aloha,

I hope those of you not coming to the game remain safe from Hurricane Frances. Please take all necessary precautions…..evacuate if you need to.

You have a nice board here.

The crowd for the game is expected to be in the mid to high 30 thousand range.

Both teams are unbeatren and untied and we are hoping for a high scoring game and of course a victory. But, this is not being taken for granted. Our defense is inexperienced and hurting. Our kicker is hurting but will suck it up and play. Let's hope for an exciting and injury free game.

Good luck to you all. Hope both teams have a great season .

Aloha.
8-)
Oh yeah. The Hawaiian word for owl is "Pueo"
Back to the top

Off To Hawaii!!!

Have a great time in the Aloha State and enjoy the game! Great to finally get the season started.
Back to the top

Off To Hawaii!!!

OG I will be catching you guys on ESPN Gameplan. I want to scope the Owls out... Good luck this weekend.
Back to the top

Off To Hawaii!!!

Aloha!!

This is a much anticipated game for us, how you say "Pueo" fans in South Florida - probably the most potent offense we have yet to faced.

I know a lot of us will be disappointed not being able to watch (depending on the Hurricane & electricity)

Hopefully the players can stay focus on the game and not be distracted by what is happening here in south florida.

Good Luck to both teams - unfoturnately there can only be one victor.

Good Luck OWLS!!

Back to the top

Off To Hawaii!!!

I saw some of the FAU players walking around Waikiki this morning they look big and athletic.... lets hope they can pull off a upset win....
Back to the top
Control functions: