Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU / Hawaii Predictions

OK folks. Come out from the shadows and get involved with the game predictions.
We've been picked anywhere from 54pt underdogs to NL. That's good. Maybe their players will see it that way too.

Our offense is going to score some points! Period!
Their offense will score but I like the fact that we're getting them early and they may not be insync yet. :D Their defense is supposedly hurting too. Bynes will open up the CB's and Hill will get his catches. Often and Early.

Our DB's will get Chang thinking about slinging across the middle early on. The speed of the team will keep him off balance.
Playing before a crowd that large will keep us fired up.

FAU 32 Hawaii 29
Back to the top

FAU / Hawaii Predictions

Hope you don't mind if I take my shot:
I think you guys just may be able to pull it off. You have the most experience amongst all Div. I-A teams and you guys are coming off a great season. My prediction is FAU 38 Hawai'i 28

P.S. Just call it a Florida thing when making my predictions in your favor. I'll keep doing so until Nov. 20th "Shula Bowl III"; where the third time is the charm! ;)
Back to the top

FAU / Hawaii Predictions

Thanks for the plug ARod. 8-)
I just hope these guys aren't jetlagged. No excuses! Just realization of what happens on long flights and multi-time zone changes.

FAU and FIU on Shula III?
Of course we will get into neutral corners on 11/28. Till then it's all good w/FAU and FIU!!!!
Back to the top

FAU / Hawaii Predictions

There have been 1st games in the past when Hawaii's offense has struggled with being consistent moving the ball The bottome line is that Hawaii returns all starters on offense with exception of one. We have Chad Owens, which is the best KR/PR in the WAC (top 5 in country.) He was also the 7th leading receiver in the country and had 1100+ yds and didn't even play in 4 games. This guy has the ablity to score every time he has the ball. He has great hands, very good speed and off the charts quickness. Also, guys like Jason Rivers, Britton Komine, Marcus Weems, Ross Dickerson, See Poumele, and Jason Furgeson are all solid recievers that could give FAU some trouble. Luckily for FAU, SB Nate Ilaoa most likely won't play. He's probably faster than Owens but has a Knee injury. Our bruising FB Wes Keliikipi probably won't play either. Brewster and Bass are fast, shifty runners that give Hawaii some great playmakers out of the backfield running or receiving. Hawaii will score more than 29 pts.
Back to the top

FAU / Hawaii Predictions

I don't think the guys will be jet lagged… They will just be tired. I was in Hawaii in june and was surprised how easy it was to adjust heading over there. You stay up late the first night (which isnt late local time/just body time) and the next morning sleep in. Thats it… The thing that will kill them is being all giddy about being in Hawaii… I think it may be close with Hawaii coming on top or Hawaii winning by 28. I will be looking forward to coming home froms the bars and turning on tube and rooting for the Owls. Or is that hoot for the Owls? What ever it is give 'em hell!
Back to the top

FAU / Hawaii Predictions

FAU / Hawaii Predictions

Hawaii's defense is suspect….If allen, chris-hill and bynes are on will put up over 35….This game is going to be won or lost on our corners. there is no arguement that everyone needs to be "on" but the corners need to playing the game of their lives…..
Hawaii's d has no expierence….were gonna light them up.
These guys are sitting in some hotel room right now about to demolish everything in sight…..I'm looking forward to this.
Back to the top

FAU / Hawaii Predictions

This definetely has the possibility to be a high scoring game. IMO, our defense feels like it has something to prove this year - with the so, so year last year, but agaist a team like Hawaii with such a potent offense, I believe it will do enough to slow down their offense and the big question will be if our offense will be able to keep up.

I believe that Hawaii will not cover the 19+ point spread and I think that an upset is also possible.

Both team could easily score in the 30's + (FAU 41 Hawaii 38)
Back to the top

FAU / Hawaii Predictions

Wow!! The predictions from the FAU fans were really close. That's impressive, Go OWLS and the psychic FAU fan network.
Back to the top
Control functions: