Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2004...FAU's undefeated season...

i think Middle Tenn State away next week will be a test, especially since we rained on their parade last year. but after that the only team left of great concern is Troy, probably the only other college team having a more surprising run then FAU. but if this senior class really wants to, I think they have a chance of going undefeated this year.

if we keep playing this well, the Big East might come calling sooner than later.

G0 0wls!
Back to the top

The only thing that scares me is next season, we loose alot of seniors this year. Hopefully we can come out with an awsome season and not botch a TV contract next year. We need a good recruiting class to keep FAU's dream alive. I dont want to see us start a loosing streak like UCF is having, Ill give UCF one thing, there begining schedual is a tough one, I wish them luck against Penn next week.
Back to the top

ucf is in the dumps right now, no question about it. they just benched their highly touted 2nd year qb, the starting safties have both gone down with injuries and elgibility problems, and for the past 2 years we've been getting blown out by not only the likes of Wisconsin and Virginia Tech, but also power houses like Kent State and Western Michigan. we look to have a bright future hopefully with o'leary at the helm. luckily for me FAU has had a great 2003 and are looking like they'll have an even better 2004 to distract me from teh misery in orlando. being a basketball fan as also helped a little.

just keeeps getting worse (check also recieving votes)…

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?page=bottom10042

Back to the top
Control functions: