Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Post Article

Here's an article reflecting some of what we've been discussing.

http://www.palmbeachpo…9/14/a1c_george_0914.html
Back to the top

Post Article

Good artical, Im thinking they will wave the 15,000 attendence rule. Its tough for even NTSU to get that kinda of crowd to a game.

I love the quote about the cop who ID'd Schnellenberger

Schnellenberger himself had to show ID to gain access to campus for a midweek practice session. Might as well stop Mickey Mouse at the gates to the Magic Kingdom.
Back to the top

Post Article

Good article.
That storm really makes a diifefrence in advertising. I don't know if the NCAA will do anything different for us(teams needing the mark) though.
They are already against the additional teams anyway.

Anything BIG BROTHER,NCAA, can do to weed out the little guys and keep the dollars for the BCS teams!
Back to the top

Post Article

Post Article

I especially like the Quote:

"This week it's back to normal, which simply means that the Owls are on the road again"

There might be some flexibility on the attendance issue, how much leeway they give a new and upcoming program is another story. Putting our faith in the NCAAs (politicians) hands does not appeal to me, we need to spread the good word and hopefully people will get excited and start support there hometown Fighting Owls.

Let make Palm Beach County "Owl Country" ;D

Back to the top

Post Article

Lol, OWL country, well put. Im hopeing that Schnelly has some clout over the Sun Belt big wigs. I would think his resume would have some effect, just how much is yet to be seen.
Back to the top
Control functions: