Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Handicapping help...

Im an FAU alum heading to Vegas this weekend and looking for a play on the MTSU game. The line is FAU getting 2.5, I like FAU with the points but have a couple issues maybe someone on here can help out with.

1) Third consecutive road game, is a let down coming with the 2 surprising opening victories?

2) Revenge factor…

3) Any injuries or game time decisions coming I should be aware of-

Who do you like in this game and where do you see the score coming in??

Much thx to the Owl bretheren for the assistance
Back to the top

Handicapping help...

Handicapping help...

I'd stay away from a game, a hurricane or monsoon can completely change the game.
Back to the top

Handicapping help...

1-
I don't see a letdown by the team at all. If anything they may be a little road weary. That coupled with the storm distractions……..
They have had a rough stretch over the past few weeks. But they will come out for the best after all is said and done.

2-
MTSU will be very pumped for this game. They had last year's game won! Celebrations had already begun then WHAM! Game over! They will be ready for revenge also based on the record of FAU and the victories over Hawaii and UNT will only add to their trophy case. They were picked to challenge UNT for SunBelt supremecy before all of the conference shuffling began. Troy also stepped into the picture but FAU will take them on 1st starting this week.

3-
I'm not aware of major injuries to the team.
I have to go with FAU in this game. Other than having "homer" tendacies.. :D…. I don't see anything that they need to correct to avoid the loss. Both teams are vastly different from last years. But FAU made MAJOR improvements in the maturity department. The defense is more confident after the Chang Gang in Hawaii and the Cobb show in Texas. The offense believes that it can score at will. The KR/PR is also very different with AJ, LT and Brit handleing the duties. These guys are all speedsters who wasn't involed in that aspect last year when we played. Jared is playing smart as usual. Should be a good game.

My pick FAU 21 MTSU 16. No OT… :)
Back to the top
Control functions: