Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Today's Newspaper Clippings

Back to the top

I think the Palm Beach Post's coverage of the team is super. It's great to see some of the unsung heroes on the team getting some attention. Enjoyed the article today about off. rt. tackle, Kevin Fischer. We are in a great spot going into the Ill. State game. The hometown team is 3-0 !!!! Crank up the grill…. the best tailgating spots will be tough to come by. See y?ll bright and early Sat. morning.

GO OWLS!!!!
Back to the top

funny how fischer had a poor game today after his big story in the post. i counted at least 2 holding penalties in costly situations.
Back to the top

I love the palm beach post!!! There FAU coverage is the best. I was switching between the Tenn. VS. Florida game waiting to see a news station cover FAU. WFLX gave a nice little 45 sec. segment, but it was the fist story they covered.

By the way, what time to you all plan on tailgating the game sat?
Back to the top

In response to goldenknightowl

Whoaaa!!!!. Easy Trigger, Slow Down. Why dis the players??? Granted, the offensive line did make a few mistakes, but overall they played a good game. I don?t know what game you were watching yesterday, but in the game that I and the stat keeper watched, Fischer didn?t have any holding penalties. Also I noticed in one of your other posts you expressed a lack of confidence in Danny Embick. I find that disturbing coming from an Owls fan. In my opinion, he?s a very capable and talented quarterback on whom we would be able to rely should the need arise in the future.

To ck stats and play by play click link below:
http://fausports.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/stats/2004-2005/fau03.html#GAME.PLY

WAY TO GO, 3 - 0 !!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: