Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

27-20 FINAL FAU!!!!!!!!

nm
Back to the top

27-20 FINAL FAU!!!!!!!!

I HAVE OWL FEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awsome comeback, and I finaly got to WATCH it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

27-20 FINAL FAU!!!!!!!!

Oh Boy - what a feeling 3-0 baby!!
Back to the top

27-20 FINAL FAU!!!!!!!!

The defense started tackleing in the second half!! Made all the difference for this victory!!
Back to the top

27-20 FINAL FAU!!!!!!!!

I thought the we came out flat on defense - tackling definetly sucked big time. They make the stop when they had to in the third & fourth quarter.

Overall, way to hang in there and pull away!!

Now, why not kick a field goal for a 10 pts lead to seal the game instead of going for it on 4th & long. I know there was only 29 sec left, but please I almost had a heart attack in the first half 29 sec felt like a life time at the end.

Go Owls!!

Back to the top

27-20 FINAL FAU!!!!!!!!

27-20 FINAL FAU!!!!!!!!

Oops. forgot those take-aways where huge, especially the one in the end zone
Back to the top

27-20 FINAL FAU!!!!!!!!

Now, why not kick a field goal for a 10 pts lead to seal the game instead of going for it on 4th & long. I know there was only 29 sec left, but please I almost had a heart attack in the first half 29 sec felt like a life time at the end.

I agree, even if they blocked it. The placment of the ball would have been virtualy the same as tme running it. More than likely we would have made it and it would have been a 10 pt lead and alot easier on the heart, I had butterflies. And the FAU's tackling SUCKED in the first half. They need to wrap up and hold on!!! I think over all endurance won it for us.. MTSU's O-line was sucking wind allowing use to pick up 3 crutial sacks….

WHO LET THE OWLS OUT!!!! WE DID…… lol
Back to the top

27-20 FINAL FAU!!!!!!!!

The endzone INT was huge! That stopped an alomst sure score of at least 3 pts!

The other two INT's made the MTSU offense work a little harder too.

I feel soooooo good right now! 3-0 and coming home ;D

Go Owls!
Back to the top

27-20 FINAL FAU!!!!!!!!

3-0 to start the season on the road. Who would've thought! Keep it up and Go OWLS!!!!
Back to the top

27-20 FINAL FAU!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your win. Perhaps someday we can put a decent product on the field. Today, that was not the case.

Oh well, if all goes as bad as it can possibly get, I'm sure the OVC will take us back.

:-[
Back to the top
Control functions: