Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Let's talk tailgating!!!

Does anyone get a good tailgate going? Do any of the online friends tailgate together?? I'm looking for a tailgate…can't do too much out of my little Saturn. :-[
Back to the top

Let's talk tailgating!!!

If you want to tailgate, try Rally Ally. It's outside the main entrance. Good way to meet other Owl fans, and it's usually lots of fun!
Back to the top

Let's talk tailgating!!!

What time do you all start showing up. I got ride of a honda civic to get a F-150 strictly because I couldnt tailgate. I even cut off the legs of my BBQ, painted it FAU colors and renamed it the Beer-BQ. :)
Back to the top

Let's talk tailgating!!!

I'm coming down with the family. Probably get on the road about 8 AM. Hopefully there will be lots of FAU traffic going down with me.. 8-)

Sometimes we set up just a few rows away from Rally Alley. I've also set up near the team buses before in the rear.
Back to the top

Let's talk tailgating!!!

Welcome to the Board IrionOwl

IronOwl & OG are right - Rally Ally is the place to be, even if you set-up around the perimeter everyone is courteous, food and spirits are shared. Good time for all, even the one time fans are welcomed!!

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

Let's talk tailgating!!!

So your saying be there at around 9-10 am? Someone in another post mentioned trying to start a caravan... lol Im up for it if anyone else is.. I went to sports athority the other day and they were stocking up on FAU flags and car magnets.. The have the Owl magnet now not just the helmet...
Back to the top

Let's talk tailgating!!!

Let's talk tailgating!!!

I have a 4 hour ride :(

How much are the magnets is Sports Authority? Someone stole mine from my car last year!! >:(
Back to the top

Let's talk tailgating!!!

they were 10 bucks... im sorry someone stole it.. on the positive side thats one more fan who will be sporting FAU gear on the road..lol
Back to the top

Let's talk tailgating!!!

So everyone is getting there around 12.. I always seemed to show up late last year, this year I plan on getting there early to fire up the grill
Back to the top

Let's talk tailgating!!!

I guess it's all good. It was at a McDonalds in Naples so maybe we inherited a booster too. :)

Noon(ish) probably is a safe bet.
Back to the top
Control functions: