Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BOCA NEWS

Back to the top

BOCA NEWS

Now these are the kind of articles which the coaches must hide from the players. These games can be real tough for us. No cakewalks. Maybe the opposite is true here. Teams will be gunning for us even more now.
I honestly believe that the next 3 games will be tough ones. Teams will be playing WAYYYY over their heads for us. Hope I'm wrong.

Bobby Knight said something a while back that comes to mind here.
When he was asked why his team is playing so well under pressure, he responded: "They can't read so they don't know what you idiots are writing anyway". ;D
Back to the top

BOCA NEWS

I was just starting to like the boca news, then theyhave to go and publish people who have oppinions like that. That was the first pesimistic artical I have read about the owls. By the way did anyone see in saturdays boca news the section devoted strictly to FAU football. I was really impressed. I think they might be doing one every week.
Back to the top

BOCA NEWS

It's an ill wind that blows no good! Maybe losing to Vadosta last year was for the best. Since this years team is basically the same as last years I think the players and coaches all still feel the pain from that lost. Your right O.G., at this point we are the team to beat.
GO FAU!!!!
Back to the top

BOCA NEWS

It's not that negative of an article. He is speaking the truth, your recognition will make other teams want to prove something when playing you guys. I still think your team can handle it and I wouldn't be completely surprised if you went into the FIU game 10-0. That should make for an interesting game because I know FIU really wants to win that trophy this season.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

BOCA NEWS

I guess you're right Maxx. We can't have it both ways. We ask for publicty but then we wonder if the players are listening too closely.. ::)
Sort of like the Alamo cry…..Remember the VSU game.

I think we'll be OK in the long run. These guys seem to zero in when needed. It's us fans who need the Pepto Bismol for breakfast :D

Back to the top

BOCA NEWS

BOCA NEWS

Is it just me, or does everything the Boca News prints seem like it was writen by a high school student? It's almost embarassing to read.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

BOCA NEWS

It's not that negative of an article. He is speaking the truth…..

I agree with MaXx here, but a little too much hype for my taste.

If the players learned anything after the N. Arizona with all the hype afterwards - they should be able to take all this in stride and be ready to play (Let's hope so anyway).

Go Owls!!

Back to the top
Control functions: