Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN Radio

Owls on ESPN 790 AM:

Well, the FAU Owls got publicity this time for something they did off the field, instead of on the field.

Our Owls helped with hurricanes reflief efforts, by helping with Ice & water distribution.

***FIU had a nice mention as well.

ESPN was giving away a pair of tickets to their game against ULL this Sat. and the Golden Panthers had a nice commercial for all remaining home games.
Back to the top

ESPN Radio

But then Strock talk happened and attacking coach Wannested gets you the front page!!
Back to the top

ESPN Radio

ESPN Radio

I can't believe how much media attention that has gotten. Strock was just saying what almost everyone is thinking, things at the Dolphins are in disarray, he didn't lie about anything. Now supposedly he has an "agenda", I personally think it's all BS, Strock was just giving his honest opinion.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

ESPN Radio

So if Strock does have this "agenda", could it be that he is positioning himself to replace Wannested :o
Back to the top

ESPN Radio

That would be an upgrade for the dolphins. ....unfortunately my favorite team. At least I declined to renew my season tickets just in time. (Upgraded to the FAU quality of play)
Back to the top
Control functions: