Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

More UCF on FAU.....

Since we don't have football for two weeks may as well tune into the folks from Comedy Centra(UCF)l again.
Too bad we don't have them this year!!!
Notice the sarcasm in my original post.

Read On:
http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&mid=39890589&sid=&tid=39890589&style=1
Back to the top

More UCF on FAU.....

Haha thats pretty comical. There is no need for FAU to talk smack to UCF or USF fans. Let the future talk for it for its self thats all I have to say. UCF is actually in my opinion behind FIU. They're confrence isn't anything special. FIU has the same idea as we do and I think they will be good in a few years, well that and they're head coach didn't lie on his resume. UCF's claim to fame is Culepepper thats it. I know there are a few people in the NFL from UCF but no one worth of any importance except for Daunte. They can talk all they want about how they are "light years" ahead of us but they will be lucky to win 10 games over the next 3 years. Maybe its because I am biased but I think FIU and FAU will reach a bowl game before UCF does
Back to the top

More UCF on FAU.....

I think they both can probably kick UCF's butt this year. These guys really hate it when anyone other than UCF get any recognition in the state. They have a very big rivalry with USF and they haven't played a game yet!

O'Leary will be gone in two years max. As soon as people forget about his resume issues he's out of there. The guy just came from the Vikings who went to the playoffs!
Back to the top

More UCF on FAU.....

I just couldn't resist 8-)

It's funny how they talk about how bad they are, yet are light years ahead of us - the problem is they see us in their rear view mirrors with our brights on, national attention and 2-games on national TV, and if they keep watching us, we will not only cacth them, but blow by then in a flash and they will wonder what was that :o

I don't think they are happy with the fact that USF is being shown on Sunshine instead of them. :'(
Back to the top

More UCF on FAU.....

Smack talk from a school that average just over 5,000 fans a game, now that is funny.

So tell me, how many of those starters on FAU are seniors and of those fifth year seniors. Talk your smack after you have to recruit and replace.

Back to the top

More UCF on FAU.....

Would you respect us more if we didn't respond to UCF's smack?

"So tell me, how many of those starters on FAU are seniors and of those fifth year seniors. Talk your smack after you have to recruit and replace."

A roster has already posted on your board. Enough players will be back to continue the push for state and national recognition everywhere except in Orlando.

Don't you have to prepare for Buffalo?
Back to the top

More UCF on FAU.....

More UCF on FAU.....

Hhmm… it's funny, UCFers sure spent a lot of time talking down about FAU and in the same breath claim that we are a non-issue, insignificate institution, not to your statue, blah, blah,blah….. So, why do you spend so much energy on little FAU? If you don't see us as a treat.

I mean UCF has just been so dominate in the MAC - 000hhhh!! FAU is so afraid and just how many conference title do you have?

So please be a good knight and ride off, to your little cave.

Back to the top

More UCF on FAU.....

Why do UCF'ers feel they need to talk so much crap.. yea were loosing alot of players, its part of college football. And I want to know what happend to UCF. After all George O'Leary has been claiming for the past 2 years that they had recieved the best recruiting class in the schools history, 3-9 last year and has yet to win a game this year, yea their schedual has been hard thus far, but hell we could schedual penn, wisconsin, and W. Virginia and loose just as well… and for that comment about the averaging 5,000 a game yea… WERE A NEW TEAM!!! that tends to happen.. UCF has been playing since 1979… hell I wasnt even born yet. They moved to IA in 1996…17 YEARS it took to move to D1, I think there just jelious that FAU did it in 4… so if were going to compare, "owlroadkill", give us another 21 years and see where we are.. I promise we will be packing our stadium ON campus just as full as the Citrus Bowl… by the way when is UCF getting there own stadium.. Im tired of paying 25 bucks to park on someones lawn. And im sure all the UCF'ukers, only response is "we beat you last year" well congrates, you should have won, remeber it was only 4 points and it came down to the last play. Im not ever sure why UCF is putting us down. We dont play them and our biggest rivels, FIU, are our biggest supporters…lol go figure… Thats ok Ill be out there supporting FIU this weeked when they take on the ragin cajiuns… Good luck, Ill be routin for you guys, after all they need to hit the 15,000 mark as well.
Back to the top

More UCF on FAU.....

I doubt we'll be seeing much trash talk from UCF the rest of the season aftre this new low. Buffalo was 1-11 each of the last two years and was 0-4 going into this game. Buffalo had NEVER scored 48 points in a game before not even before they were D1. Buffalo and Army have fought it out for #1 on ESPN's bottom ten for years now. Looks like UCF will be in the bottom 10 next week. They are now 0-4 with all 4 losses coming by 24 points or more. Ouch!
Back to the top

More UCF on FAU.....

Even worse, UCF was favored over Buffalo by 8 points. Hope none of our Golden Knight friends lost their tuition money on that one.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top
Control functions: