Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU schwag?

I need some car flags but the FAU store has nothin'. >:(
Anyone know where I can get some in Ft. Lauderdale?
Back to the top

FAU schwag?

I hear Sports Authority has then and Webster's used to have a good selection of FAU stuff.

Back to the top

FAU schwag?

I tried at the SA on US1 south of Oakland Pk. but they don't even have UM flags >:(

Do you know of a specific store? ???
Back to the top

FAU schwag?

Down your way , no, I'm from the WPB area? I have tried on line and found nothing is available. I the past I always got them through the FAU on-line store which in turn would ship them directly from Websters.

I will tried to get more Info and let you know.
Back to the top

FAU schwag?

The Merchandise trailer at the game should have some. I believe I saw them during the Fanfest in August.
Back to the top

FAU schwag?

The sports authority off 441 and Glades had one… well I wasnt looking at the time so all I noticed was the one in the front entrance….. I emailed the school store saying they sould carry em…. I would think that would be a big seller, I have no idea why they dont have them… what I really want is a big FAU flag, one that I can put on my flag poll. I noticed someone in the crowed at the MTSU game had one… I emailed http://www.collegeflagsandbanners.com/ and I got a reply saying that they do not carry FAU stuff at this time… I say we flood em with emails expressing the demand..lol I noticed they have UCF stuff… its time to get our logo on there site :)
Back to the top

FAU schwag?

I sent my email. Anyone else who can shoot a quick mail off, please do so.
Back to the top

FAU schwag?

I just spoke with the vendor. There is a catch involved from our end:

Because the Owl logo doesn't exist in their inventorythey would have to create a custom logo.
The minimum order will then be 144 peices.
They also have banners and pennant strings.

The biggest catch is the use of the license aggrement. That's the sticking point. Because we already have Websters as a vendor it may not be allowed.
He said he'd have to reseasrch it further.
Hope that helps a little.

http://www.collegeflagsandbanners.com/
Back to the top

FAU schwag?

O.G. Do you have any contact info for Websters? If the car flags exist, I would rather not wait until gameday to buy them. Just trying to show support and help advertise our team ;D
Back to the top

FAU schwag?

FAU schwag?

owlcoholic, I'll see what I can find as far as a contact. I still have mine from the 1st year(2001) but I have seen them since then at the games/trailer.
Back to the top
Control functions: