Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Prediction: FAU vs Txs St

There are a few folks who are praying that we lose this game. They have been picking against us from day one, eventually hoping to get one right. ;)

A long drought between football contact and game speed cannot be duplicated in practice. A little rusty till the 4th qtr and they pull out with a late TD for the victory.

FAU 24
TexSt 18
Back to the top

I hope we win by more than that, the past three games we squeeked by, my heart cant take much more :o
Back to the top

This is a tough one to predict and I'm usually very conservative with my picks, however:

My take on the game:

These owls have been caged up way to long and are looking to spread their wings and soar and soar high, unfortunately someone forgot to remove their tether :o
This will only hinder them for a half and will be soaring once again.

The skinny: The Owls continue their road streak going and continue to impress with a nice victory - 31-17.

Go Owls!!

Back to the top

OK.Hopefully I'm off with my score in favor of FAU. ;D
Back to the top

This is a tough game for us without a doubt, Texas St. is a good football team, which is much improved from last year and could very well be a close game.

My prediction is on the premise that we need to act like we are a D-1A team now (even though we are D-1AA)and take care of business as if we are.

Back to the top

With the time off, it might be a slow start for FAU. I think it will be close, but FAU should pull it out in the 4th quarter.
Back to the top

37-10 FAU...my opinion..go Owls
Back to the top

48-9, texas st. would have a better chance getting a number from a girl on the owl dance team.......
Back to the top

As opposed to a few years ago. I knew Mary Carey when she went to FAU and was on the dance team. She was considered the dumb, chubby dancer....but look at her now...rich and famous. ::)
Back to the top

Owls 24 Bobcats 6

Mary Carey Famous? infamous…maybe ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: