Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SI SCAN

It,s a little distorted but it's the best that I could do with my outdated scanner.

Click link below to view article:

http://faupics.homestead.com/index.html
Back to the top

SI SCAN

It came out pretty good.

Thanks for the post
Back to the top

SI SCAN

Come out really good....
Back to the top

SI SCAN

Thanks, it's good enough to read from, and that's all we need.
Back to the top

SI SCAN

Thank you for the scan, I have been looking for that article for a week now... Pretty sweet FAU in SI.... When I went to FAU my buddies would rag on me saying FAU does not even have sidewalks..... GO OWLS BABY
Back to the top

SI SCAN

no sidewalks huh…. now we have the second best marine engineering program in the U.S. A medical program linked to UM's, a state of the art Nursing facility under construction, a 50 million dollar new Bio med building, a winning football program, a 15 million dollar Oxley sports complex, 26,000 students on boca campus alone, and new construction under way every day, and hopfully soon a on campus stadium. This is no longer the small University I went to 4 years ago….

Oh yea, not to mention the on campus bar which offers the cheap beer…. :)

Hopefully Coach Green can get Owl basketball back into the playoffs this year, that would top things off….
Back to the top

SI SCAN

SI SCAN

I remember when it was a larger black-top , parking was never a problem, the library was new and we had no football team :o. I may get lost trying to find the breezeway or the library now.

It has changed considerably and only getting better.

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

SI SCAN

Sidewalks! Those mature Boca drivers don't need to stinkin' sidewalks!!!! 8-)

If they still live in the area, maybe your buddies should attempt to walk across Glades Road w/o the aid of life insurance. ;D

I'd say you have the last laugh on this one. FAU history is on your side.
Back to the top
Control functions: