Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

What is with the Non Conference schedule..WEAK!!

Add topic

i dont understand…they complain soo much about how we can't get the fans in the seats…yet COLGATE is the best that they can do..in terms of a non conference home game…if you ask me its a shame…Every program except Basketball is on the rise at FAU…we had our chance in 2001-02 to become known and improve our program..look where it has gone since the great run we had…who do you blame and anyone else agree with me that our at home schedule stinks??? sorry if i offended anyone i just needed to vent…haha
Back to the top

Why? because sidney green blows. He has some of the best talent and assistants …… they have a great recruiting class, the best player in the conference and sad home schedule.

MR. ANGELOS READ THIS……..
Matt Doherty…… I've said it before go get him. He would coach a team that has a 1A football team and conference and a 75 million dollar stadium on the way. It would lead him back to coaching a top ten team somewhere in four years and put us on the map……. He was about to sign with james madison and pulled his name when he was a candidate for St. Johns. Sidney BLOWS. We lost so many overtime games and games decided by seven points. He has expressed no interest in staying, putting his name in for every ball boy job from ohio and back. Leave Sidney, leave.
Back to the top

No need to apologize, I agree! That home schedule is weak, although hopefully that translates into wins. The basketball program's problems are that they are in a bad conference and play in a bad facility. If they had quality arena, they might be able to bring in some better teams with a tournament around the holidays. I'm sure there are plenty of schools that would like to spend 4 or 5 days in Boca during winter. Hopefully, this football/bball building goes up soon.

What will really help the program is being able to win the A-Sun again and get back to the NCAA tournament.
Back to the top

Sidney does suck....a sorry excuse for a D-I coach. How can he let his kid go to Florida and then not get them to travel down to play us? Instead, we have to up there to play them. You might as well bring back Kevin Billerman if this crap is gonna continue.
Back to the top

I agree, im no fan of Sid.. I disagree as far as the arena... ya its old and alittle shabby on the out side but our court used to be the best in south florida. I remember watching the Miami heat practice there because of the court...
Back to the top
Control functions: