Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sportsbar Poll

Figured this should help. I'll go wherever, plus bring some friends…should be a place that can accomodate a large group if we view this together.
Back to the top

Sportsbar Poll

What about crabby jacks of Federal, or the Neighborhood across the street. The Neighborhood has bigger TV's but crabbys is like the new hooters. It sucks they closed down the one in Boca, that would have been a good place to go.
Back to the top

Sportsbar Poll

I would have put a few more choices up, but I thought I should keep it simple (plus I accidentally hit enter and could not figure out how to edit and add additional choices :-[).
Looks like Duffy's is currently the favorite. I think we should plan to head there Saturday. If we don't like it, we can change the place next road game. I'll get some of my friends to call to make sure that they aren't the official supporter of any other team, and try to make sure we get on the big screen TVs behind the bar.
Just reply to let me know others are coming.
Back to the top

Sportsbar Poll

Il be there.. with a few others
Back to the top

Sportsbar Poll

So is Duffy's the place? Will we be able to hear it there?
Go Owls!!
Back to the top

Sportsbar Poll

Sportsbar Poll

Just called and the manager said that as long as it is on Fox Sports, that it wouldn't be a problem getting it on the big TVs at the bar. I'm guessing that's where the sound will be.
Back to the top
Control functions: