Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UCF #1 in ESPN'S Bottom Top 10

UCF way to go…. You really are #1 hahahaha….. I wonder if any UCFers are poking around our site anymore……

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?page=bottom10046
Back to the top

Probably are. But how much trash can the actually talk right now. ;D
But never say never,coming from them. It's not too late..
Back to the top

There's something to be said for consistency, and now they have the nation's longest losing steak. :P
Back to the top

Buffalo!!!! ;D
These guys(freshmen) cut practice so they can go over to the Canadian side on Niagara Falls and watch the light show.
Back to the top

Speaking of Buffalo….I heard some local sports radio call the this weeks game of Dolphins vs. Bills the "clock" game, as in whoever loses……welcome to the NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins are now on the clock!! :'(
Back to the top

Makes you wonder when they will start "playing" for the draft.

It does happen you know.. :(
Back to the top

I was just reading the UCF message board and there talking about how they are glad we didnt play them this year... Also the ESPN message board has been buzzing a bit with FAU.
Back to the top

I?m always stuck in between with this argument, but you got to love these inter-state rivalries. UCF again is paranoid of first USF passing them by, and now FAU and FIU are in the rear view. Some of the fans take it a step too far, but all in all most fans are respectful and realistic about UCF?s current situation we find are self in. To throw gas on the fire, what?s worse in my opinion then the top spot on the bottom 10, UCF has been #1(17) http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2004/Rankings/CFN_Rankings.htm
for 2 weeks. Why are we so bad? Players left, injuries, all the problems that occur when there is a new coach and his system installed. But I guarantee a bright future, O?leary will turn this thing around. Moffett is already showing promise, and here?s a recent article about a recruit: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/knights/orl-rsptlburnett12101204oct12,1,2370911.story?coll=tf-knights . Plus, we lost Saturday, but just barely coming back 27-0 in the second half only to lose at a last second field goal. People can kick us now that we?re down, and deservedly so, but 2 years from now will be a different story.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I feel your pain goldenknightowl. ;) There are some very nice and decent UCF posters. Unfortunately they are outnumbered 8-2 on the message board.
They are trying to hang O'Leary already! Give the man a chance!

I hope that Alex is ok.
Back to the top

I heards about the game... last second field goal.. bummer. I was trying to find it on TV but it wasnt televised around here.
Back to the top
Control functions: