Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

owlcoholics.com

Lol… Owlcoholic,

I like the web page, and the shirt…. Keep up the good work…..
Back to the top

owlcoholics.com

Thanks ;D It's my small part to help the Owl cause. I hope there is no problem with me linking to this board as the "Message board".
If anyone has any Owl tailgate pictures they would like to see on the "Owlgate" link feel free to email them to me. I have some crusty old pics from year 1 at Proplayer and could some fresh ones. Specifically, if you have any "talent" ;) shots, I'll be glad to put them up.
Cheers
Back to the top

owlcoholics.com

No problem at all. Nice layout too. 8-)

Is that photo group the "who let the Owls out" group??? ;D
Back to the top

owlcoholics.com

Some of the links dont work... and its hard to get you tailgate pics from this year... No home games yet :(
Back to the top

owlcoholics.com

Im going to buy a shirt or two.. you should have them printed in dark blue or red (the new school colors)
Back to the top

owlcoholics.com

bc…Thanks for the heads up on the links. I didn't have a chance to update yesterday.
I actually tailgate with a guy at the Dolphins games who runs a T-shirt shop. If it looks like there might be enough demand for these, I'll see what he can do. I used CafePress because they are fairly easy and you don't have to buy in bulk since they use printing instead of silk screen.
If you decide to get one and wear it, let me know how people respond to it. Any other feedback is appreciated. Cheers
Back to the top

owlcoholics.com

owlcoholics.com

I plan on placing an order for three or four tomarrow... Im getting one.. I emaild my dad, he wants to get one and a friend from FSU loved the shirt and hes ordering one. Will see how it goes at the games.
Back to the top

owlcoholics.com

owlcoholic just to let you know your time is wrong for the game this sat. Its 4:00 pm EST not 2..... ya had me all confused ::)
Back to the top

owlcoholics.com

Hey…I got the same postcard from Oxley Center that announced the changed time. It said…and I quote:
"There is also a game time change for an away game. The game at Northern Colorado has been moved from 4:00pm to a 2:00pm kickoff. All times are Eastern Standard. This game will be televised on Fox….."

So if someone could please make a final confirmation, I will be sure that it is changed back to 4pm.

On a side note, I just got back from the UM game and our UM seats are on the North (visitors) side so I got to see Howard and Bev in the second half shmoozing with the LV folks. I was glad to see that he went back over to the UM side late in the 4th. What a great game. Man…the Canes always make the big games exciting.
I can't believe I have to work in 7 hours!! :-/ Cheers
Back to the top

owlcoholics.com

oigh !!! this is confusing, the fausports.com has it at 4:00pm EST and the UNC site has it at 2:00pm Rocky mountain time, but some people are talking about postcards they got from the oxley center saying its at 2:00pm EST I wish they would just post the official time SOMEWHERE!!!! thanks owlcoholic Ill call the oxley center today.
Back to the top
Control functions: