Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

RUMOR HAS IT....

That we have signed a Home 2 Home deal with Michigan State beginning in 2007...not going to mention who told me..but they r a friend of mine that is on the team....shhh...haha...Big Ten here we come...
Back to the top

RUMOR HAS IT....

I haven't heard that one! If it's true and we get them late, then it's time to get out the cold weather gear OWL fans!! ;D
Back to the top

RUMOR HAS IT....

yeah…usually Big Ten teams like to get their non conference schedule over with ASAP…. i lived in Michigan…its usually 50's through October….which is good because we would play b4 then…GO OWLS…ALSO MSU plays Hawaii on DECEMBER 4 this yr….that will be huge if Hawaii beats them…DEF a date to remember…. good determination of just how good of a Hawaii team we played…BIG Ten vs WAC…we'll c what happens!
Back to the top

RUMOR HAS IT....

That Hawaii game will be worth monitoring. I saw some of the Hawaii /Tulsa game. They are not a bad team. Looking at them play, I can comfortably say that we are a pretty good team right now.
Back to the top

RUMOR HAS IT....

That would be a great game to watch. It will get us national coverage, obviously a lot more then we are getting now, and it would put our name out there for any prospective athletes. Not only that imagine what would happen if we beat the Spartans. Hopefully by then FAU won't be a commuter school and we will actually have some life on campus after a big football win.

LETS GO OWLS!
Back to the top

RUMOR HAS IT....

I see FAU as a commuter school until they build student appartments.. lets face it, not to many college students can for over the rent to live in an appartment in boca. We need to get jefferson commons to come build some places just outside of campus off 20th street.. Right now they have that las casas place...
Back to the top

RUMOR HAS IT....

Sorry to break your bubble, but there have been student apartments for years. My friends have all been RAs in them. Maybe they are being renovated, but I had friends living in the student apartments from 1999 till last year. Its no longer a commuter school if people admit to going there and the community supports it. ;D
Back to the top

RUMOR HAS IT....

The city of Boca Raton has always been afraid the it would be looked to as a college town….its ashame….also its MSU…not u of m….still a beautiful school. A close friend of mine… # 3 Kyle Brown is captain of this years squad at MSU..he knows AC HILL bc Tony was recruited by MSU as well…FYI :) GO OWLS…keep an eye on Kyle..he has a bright future
Back to the top

RUMOR HAS IT....

Sorry to break your bubble, but there have been student apartments for years. My friends have all been RAs in them. Maybe they are being renovated, but I had friends living in the student apartments from 1999 till last year. Its no longer a commuter school if people admit to going there and the community supports it
Yea I have friends that live in those apartments also, your talking about University Village right? right… Those are owned by the university. Im talking about bringing in third party investers and building nice apartments just on the outskirts of campus.. It gives the students the ability to throw "real" parties with out getting in trouble with the school. Boca is reluctant.. there was talk about a year a go of building some just off of spanish river blvd.
Back to the top

RUMOR HAS IT....

RUMOR HAS IT....

your telling me if a student comes from another state,. no place to reside in.
Back to the top
Control functions: