Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU losing alot of players

Any idea who FAU has planned to recruit for next year, all positions.
Back to the top

Not a clue on the 2005 recruits. But they already have a stable of GOOD athletes in almost every spot, wating for their chance to shine. These guys are sophs and juniors. Some are redshirts who they plucked from the recruiting pool last year.

Contrary to popular beliefs we will not be rebuilding.
Just reloading. 8-)
Back to the top

great to hear, thanks
Back to the top

Contrary to popular beliefs we will not be rebuilding.
Just reloading. 8-)

Hmmmm……Sounds familiar! ;D
For the sake of the good name of the state of Florida college football, I sure hope you guys have a good QB lined up for next year because I guarantee if that happens, FIU, FAU, & Troy will all be challenging for North Texas' crown for the right to play in the New Orleans Bowl!
Back to the top

It's like what all the schools say, we are reloading not recruiting, hahaha
Back to the top

I like our chances with Embick next year, plus the leading receiver will return (Crissinger-Hill).
Back to the top

It's like what all the schools say, we are reloading not recruiting, hahaha

It does sound familiar doesn't it. In this case the proof is on the website and fans familiar with the team can vouch for this.
The least experienced area will be the O and D-Lines. Sophomores juniors who play behind seniors will take over. They are currently getting some game experience this year.

Offense will have TE Crissinger-Hill and WR Parker back. Frosh WR Simeon is already turning heads. Embick at the helm for QB. RB Dekolan James will have to fight off Manley.

Defense will get some new blood on the line. They are also seeing playing time at thier positions.
LB Earls will anchor the(non-rookies) LB's.
The DB's only lose two players. Rodgers and Roundtree. Amaya,Terry,Hughley,Gordon,Skinner and Acevado returns.
I'm sure that I'm forgeting someone that's not mentioned to get a redshirt.

Here's a link to some who's not in the mix.
http://fausports.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/020404aaa.html
Back to the top

I agree Embick will step-in and do a good job for us, but Hansen should be right there to challenge him.
Back to the top

There's a swirling whisper that some on the staff likes Hansen a lot.
Back to the top
Control functions: