Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach Schnell: Miami vs Louisville article

Back to the top

Hi OG. This is my first time posting but I've been lurking here since you started this great board a year ago. It has really grown.

Anyways, this quote from an article on the Miami-Louisville game made me laugh:

Mejia: Does Louisville have any chance against Miami (on Thursday night)? They seem to have a lot of pieces in place, but coming down to the Orange Bowl for a night game to handle perhaps the country's top defense seems like a lot to bite off.

Dodd: The Schnellenberger Bowl. He'll take credit whoever wins it.

Mejia: As he (Schnellenberger) should … I understand Florida Atlantic will storm the field and challenge the winner at game's end … WWE-style.

http://www.sportsline.…egefootball/story/7790329
Back to the top

Thanks lm77 and welcome to the board. It's posters like you who keep it growing. You look in and see that we like to have fun. Then you return,and add to this madness. ;)

Thanks again. 8-)
Back to the top

Did anyone see the interview with him during the game? I only caught the end of the interview because I had switched to baseball for a while. I did see them mention him being one of the best coaches in the country and they showed a graphic with FAU's schedule thus far including the 4-0 start.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

I missed the graphic but I heard him and the announcers give FAU a plug.
Back to the top

He talked briefly about the two programs who played last night. Then he answered the questions about why he's at FAU and the past president's wishes for a football team.

The FAU graphics were nice and like I said before LEE CORSO is our best SPONSOR. Of course mentioning our success on the road!
Back to the top

His wife Bev, looked excited too.
Back to the top
Control functions: