Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIU

I wasnt able to listen to the FIU game, I know they lost but how was the game played overall?
Back to the top

FIU

FIU was leading 17-0. What in the hell happened?
Back to the top

FIU

We seemed to only want to play one quarter. We came out completely dominant but didn't play the rest of the game. Our offense wasn't in sync and our defense finally buckled when our Offense continued to go 3 and out. We have McNeese State at home next week, hope we put on a good show for the big crowd.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

FIU

Tough one Maxx. Start up again next week vs the CowPokes.

That's the game I want you guys to score 100 points in!! ;D
Back to the top

FIU

Have something against McNeese i'm guessing? Next week we have our post game concert so we are expecting a nice crowd, we definitely need to go out there and win for the home crowd.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

FIU

My love for them extends back to the AnyGiven Saturday D1-AA website days. The constant bashing of FAU and FIU and how we would be destroyed by upper echelon D1-AA teams including McNeese and GA Southern. I can't seem to let it go!! :'(

My therapist says I'm getting better.
Back to the top

FIU

Ah ok, that explains a lot, I remember all that $hit talking. I'd love for FIU and FAU to win all of their I-AA games this year, that would prove a lot to those guys who talked all the trash.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

FIU

FIU

We have one AA left on our schedule. FAMU at their place.
Blood is already boiling about the meteoric rise of our two programs to D1A and their failed attempt to do the same.
Back to the top

FIU

We have a lot of tough I'AA's left on our schedule, McNeese, Georgia Southern (who's killing everybody lately), Western Kentucky and finally FAMU. So it'll be a little tougher than the I-AA's you guys faced, hopefully we'll be up to the challenge.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

FIU

Western Kentucky and Ga Southern will run with a lot of D1A teams! They consistantly put together some very good teams.
Check their roster for Fla Players..
Back to the top
Control functions: