Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sorry folks, can't resist. Akron 26-UCF 21

UCF crucified us when we "only beat Midd Tenn". Didn't Midd Tenn beat Akron?

Then they blasted Akron all week. "CrackRon, BackRon,etc"
Now, they have officially turned on each other.. ;D

goldenknightowl..keep yuour head up man. It will turn itself next year. O'Leary will probably get tougher in the offseason than he was this year. A little more dicipline will get the leftover Kruczek players in order.

Psst. Don't let the UCF posters know I said something nice about their future.. ;)
Back to the top

ouch…oww..ouch…

the sound of a ucf fan being kicked when he's down.

and yes, this year anyway its ucf not UCF. speaking of which, south florida lost to army yesterday in tampa. i guess this officially makes FAU the 4th power in the state for at least this year.

'who let the OWLS out…'
Back to the top

We were cool until your last sentence in your post….. ::)
You're not the one who starts that cheer, are you?
Now we have to kick you to the curb.. ;D

I saw the USF vs Army game last night on TV. USF have a lot of work to do. The youngsters need to step up. They also need a QB. Bad.
Back to the top

I saw the score and I was secretly wishing FIU had won just so that we'd be up there with you guys, unfortunately we let one slip away. UCF is having a horrid year though. There's no doubt you guys are # 4 for now.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

ouch…oww..ouch…

the sound of a ucf fan being kicked when he's down.

and yes, this year anyway its ucf not UCF. speaking of which, south florida lost to army yesterday in tampa. i guess this officially makes FAU the 4th power in the state for at least this year.

'who let the OWLS out…'

Composite rankings show Florida Atlantic is ranked 4th amongst Florida schools in 1-A or 1-A conditional.

1. Miami
2. Florida State
3. Florida
4. Florida Atlantic
5. South Florida
6. Central Florida
7. Florida International
Back to the top

UCF crucified us when we "only beat Midd Tenn". Didn't Midd Tenn beat Akron?

Then they blasted Akron all week. "CrackRon, BackRon,etc"
Now, they have officially turned on each other.. ;D

goldenknightowl..keep yuour head up man. It will turn itself next year. O'Leary will probably get tougher in the offseason than he was this year. A little more dicipline will get the leftover Kruczek players in order.

Psst. Don't let the UCF posters know I said something nice about their future.. ;)

UCF's 10 straight losses is the second longest in that school's history only outlasted by the 12-game losing streak that dated back from 1981-1982 which were UCF's third and fourth seasons of football existence.

Not looking good for the Knights to halt that losing streak anytime soon. Next week they travel to Miami of Ohio and then must travel to Marshall the following week. The next home game scheduled is on Nov. 6th against Ohio which is the only MAC team to have knocked off a team (Kentucky) from Power Six conference unless you count Bowling Green and Toledo's wins over Temple which I do not.

Central Florida COULD possibly win their last two which are on the road at Ball State and at home against Kent State.

Still, I'm holding out that UCF will go winless for the second time in that school's history! ;D
Back to the top

CAN I MAKE A REQUEST to NEVER AGAIN hear.."who let the owls out"...plz lets bury that......ANYONE AGREEEEE
Back to the top
Control functions: