Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Movin on up....

We are now ranked 57th according to masseyratings.com Troy droped to 73, UCF 182, FIU 144, and USF 114. Were catching up to Clemson (54) and Syracuse (47) ;D lets keep the streak going and i think we can hit the top 40 by the end of the season.....
Back to the top

Movin on up....

Movin on up....

I hope FAU can crack the top 20 before Nov. 6.

That way, Troy's only-play-well-against-highly-ranked, heavily-favored opponents mentality will allow the Trojans to win!

:)

The more lowly the opponent is considered, the crappier Troy will play. It's got the TrojanNation furious right now (see http://www.gotroytrojans.com).

FAU-Troy should be a good game. Despite Troy's Jeckle and Hyde offense, the "D" will punish all opponents.

I hope lots of Owls show up. Troy is a friendly little place and not too long of a drive from here.

Back to the top

Movin on up....

So far I have plans to attend. Opponents have a way of making you play their game. Then switching out and they start to play your game….and win!

That was some defensive game last weekend!
Back to the top

Movin on up....

Anyone who wants tips on getting to Troy, places to eat/party, tailgating, etc. may contact me.

You all are welcome to join us well before and after the game. The socializing is quite impressive, as is the southern hospitality.

The campus is gorgeous and the pre-game Trojan Walk (with the band, etc.) is fun. There are live bands on the quads and food and dribnks of all sorts. There's even a homecoming parade on the downtown square on the morning of the game.

Back to the top

Movin on up....

Oh I forgot that we are your guest for homecoming.

Confusious says..Treat guest with kindness and don't be rude. Make them feel at home even if it includes the victory.. ;)
Back to the top

Movin on up....

Great info on the Massey ratings. For some reason, Massey also lists the Owls in I-AA (presumably because of the transitional status). In I-AA, we're No. 1! It may not mean anything, but it certainly is fun to see it.

By the way, Massey shows our friends from UCF at No. 182, trailing (among 179 others) No. 180 Ferris State and No. 181 Shippensburg State. (No, I don't know which states.) However, UCF is ahead of No. 183 Northern Alabama. A tough year, indeed, for Daunte Culpepper's old team.
Back to the top
Control functions: