Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

First home game

Hi everyone,

I'm really looking forward to Saturday's game but had some questions. I went to some games during our first season at Pro Player. Since then I spent two years at UF and now I'm back at FAU (and an alumni of both :)).

Last time I went to a game students had to pick up tickets in advance at the box office. However, on the official web site it says student tickets should be picked up at the game. Can anyone clarify this for me?

Also, how early do people usually arrive for the game? Should I arrive earlier if I need to pick up student tickets? I've never been to Lockhart - are there concessions there?

Sorry about all the questions!

Go Owls!
Back to the top

First home game

First home game

No problem. Questions are what message boards are built on.

Students picked up tix at the gates last year. It's not that crowded where you need additional time for long lines.. >:(
I can't say how early tailgaters get there but they do show up early. :)

Once you're inside the gates, concessions are right in front of you. Great food choices. Different varieties for your taste.
Back to the top

First home game

Thanks OG! I really appreciate your help.
Back to the top

First home game

I heard , if your a student present your ID at the gate. You dont have to show up early cause you ID is your ticket, we just go in the southwest entrance. I do however sugjest you show up early, half the fun is the tailgating... I actually thought about getting a keg for the first game, im just afraid of all the under 21 year olds that are going to be buggin me, last thing I need is to get carted away before the game.
Back to the top

First home game

great time to get wasted bro :P
Back to the top
Control functions: