Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BOOOM !!!!

Hey just found out we got a cannon.. when ever we score BOOM !!!!! I was just offerd the position of fireing it but am reluctant to take cause I like sitting with my friends at the game. On the other hand in 40 years when FAU is a extream powerhouse with some tradition I can look back and say I was the first person the fire that cannon..... Should I take the job? I think I am
Back to the top

BOOOM !!!!

Is the cannon left over from when FAU was an Army landing strip? Who says we don't have any history at the school.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

BOOOM !!!!

take the job bro, you'll be famous :D
Back to the top

BOOOM !!!!

Lol.. just got off the phone.. I took the job..
so when ever you hear the BOOM !!!! thats me down there!!!!! Ill dedicate the first boom to OGOWL for creating this message board. lol
Back to the top

BOOOM !!!!

Lol.. just got off the phone.. I took the job..
so when ever you hear the BOOM !!!! thats me down there!!!!! Ill dedicate the first boom to OGOWL for creating this message board. lol
Back to the top

BOOOM !!!!

Hopefully there will be enough "booms" for all of us to have one...lol
Back to the top

BOOOM !!!!

lol.. hopefully! Im just afriad I might be tempted to fire the cannon as the kicker for Louisina Monroe trys to kick a field goal or somthing...lol
Back to the top

BOOOM !!!!

BOOOM !!!!

lol.. hopefully! Im just afriad I might be tempted to fire the cannon as the kicker for Louisina Monroe trys to kick a field goal or somthing…lol

Now that would be funny.. ;D ;D ;D

Hey man, you can go down in history along with the other "firsts".

Thanks for the props. You guys make the board go, so dedicate it too all of us pioneers. We get more stuff out on this board before it even hits the official website!
Back to the top

BOOOM !!!!

maybe we shoulda thought of the cannons as possible nickname......... Owls, Blue Wave, Titans or the CANNONS?????? not bad......
Back to the top

BOOOM !!!!

I was also speaking to some of the big wigs and the stadium is still on schedule for sept. 2007. They have the investors but they are not commiting their money unless we have a good attendence at the games.
Back to the top
Control functions: