Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Officiating

okay…i admit it…in many ways we beat ourselves….and ill give credit to ULM….but i swear that the ref's were completely one sided…. i mean i hate to blame them….but what was annoying that it was obvious…anyone agree….AC Hill was being intereferred with on EVERY route….and countless face mask incidents… ahhhh FRUSTRATING…anyway…. GO OWLS… we are still exceeding expectations….and will continue to
Back to the top

Officiating

I did not get to see todays game.... Was the offence or the defence not playing well? or both??.... I am still proud to be an FAU fan and they are playing so well for a team that has only been around 4 years.....
Back to the top

Officiating

honestly I couldnt see very well but Im sure some of those calls were pretty flaky...... no matter, we didnt play so hot, we deserve the lose. Means we should only come out stronger on sat.... I dont mind loosing so much, I just hate seeing the other team celebrating, especially in our own house.... and ticks me especially when they celebrate on our 50..... maybe its just me but my old football experences tought me that its dissrespectfull.
Back to the top

Officiating

Officiating

Some of the calls were questionable, and I thought that there were times that pass interference could have been called but wasn't. However, the bottom line is we had planty of chances to win and just couldn't make the play. One problem all year has been scoring in the red zone, and this week it caught up to us.

The big play, I thought was late in the game, Allen was forced out of the pocket and found Bynes open down the sideline. The throw was there and hit Bynes in stride but he dropped it. Oh well, this should be extra motivation for next week.

On the plus side, I thought that they attendance at the game was good. Not quite the 15,000 we need, but definately an improvement over last year. The students showed up, which is very encouraging. Aside from the playoff game, that was the best student turnout ever. I heard that there was much more advertising on campus this week. Looks like it paid off.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Officiating

I feel bad for Doug Parker, he had a big day for us, 124 yards for the day and it was good to see Aaron Sancez have a nice day as well, he had some nice runs and cacthes as well.

Sometimes you're able to pull out some of these game and yesterday just wasn't one of those, tough loss, but should help us get back to play the type of football this team can play.
Back to the top

Officiating

we def need to become better friends with officials or work harder on not getting penalized because we are averaging like 75 yard a game to penalties
Back to the top
Control functions: