Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU shwag 2

Sorry to start up the second thread on the same topic, I couldnt find the original. Bad news about the FAU flags (the big ones), I called flag craft today and he doesnt think he'll have any done until next season. He said the hurricane haulted production and he needs to catch up.. on another note, anyone know were I can get car flags? Sports authority didnt have anything left last time I checked, I knew I should have bought them all up earlier in the season….. >:(
Back to the top

FAU shwag 2

Hey…I found this site that will do custom flags. It is probably pricier than what you were looking at because they charge a one time setup fee but I'll buy one if we can get enough folks together who want one. I'm not sure if we will have to modify what is used because of licensing issues but it is an option.

http://www.united-states-flag.com/custom.html
Back to the top

FAU shwag 2

They sell FAU car flags at the sports authority off boynton beach blvd. Picked up a few yesterday.... I know some people were looking for them..
Back to the top

FAU shwag 2

they were selling car flags in the Russell trailer in the tailgate zone....dunno how much but they have them..
Back to the top

FAU shwag 2

FAU shwag 2

really, were they the blue ones or the white ones?
Back to the top

FAU shwag 2

I picked up two of the white flags at the game. They were only $12 each. Not bad.
Back to the top

FAU shwag 2

I wanted thoses.. I picked up the blue ones.... unfortunatly one of them blew of my truck on the way home.... just snaped out of the back seat window... :( guess I need to slow down
Back to the top
Control functions: