Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU - FAMU official prediction thread

Who's gonna win this weekend??

I predict that FAU will bounce back from last week and score at least 27 points, Jared Allen throwing for 2 TD's and Parker running for a 3rd.

Final score FAU 27 - 10

Parker runs for 135 yards 1 TD
Allen throws for 250 yards 2 TD's 0 INT's
1 to Crissinger-Hill, the other to Bynes

Myers 2/2

Lets see how close I am ;)
Back to the top

I like the way Parker is running the ball. He is running with a sense of urgency. Expect another big game from him. He might even break a long one. FAU should play big in this game. "Should" being the operative word. FAU 31-13.

Allen will bounce back with three TD'S. Parker will add one on the ground. A field goal will round out the scoring. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I'll keep it a little closer than that. I need to see the offense really come out and consistantly burn up the scoreboard before I can give them big advantages.

FAU 24
FAMU 17

Hope I'm wrong..
Back to the top

FAU=24
FAMU=14
going to be a 10 point spread fau is going to come out gunning looking for something to take their pain out on after the last game
Back to the top

The Owls will bounce back this weekend - the offense will be productive enough and take advantage of the blitzing with some big plays. Look for Doug to have another big day on the ground and the D will have it's usuall day

The final score - FAU 28 - FAMU 13

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

I'm sure the coaches have been getting on them this week, and FAMU got spanked pretty good by VT, so FAU by 7 (31-24). Right back to what worked at the beginning of the season (a road victory by 7pts) ;D
Back to the top

Who's gonna win this weekend??

I predict that FAU will bounce back from last week and score at least 27 points, Jared Allen throwing for 2 TD's and Parker running for a 3rd.

Final score FAU 27 - 10

Parker runs for 135 yards 1 TD
Allen throws for 250 yards 2 TD's 0 INT's
1 to Crissinger-Hill, the other to Bynes

Myers 2/2

Lets see how close I am ;)

Are you fellas' aware of the fact that this Rattlers team you are playing Saturday lost to miserable Temple 38-7 earlier this year?! I don't think I need to tell you that Temple is much worse this year than they have been in recent memory and that's not saying much!

If FAMU could only score 7 on Temple, they may not score at all on FAU. And with Mike McGann gone, Temple does not have the offensive firepower they did even in last season when they faced us.

I think you guys will see your biggest win of the season.

You're probably looking at something like:

FAU 52
FAMU 3
Back to the top

Thanks for the support BlueRaiderPride. However just A slight reminder or general info for folks to ponder about the spread.

FAMU just got back 3 previously suspended players who did not play in earlier games.
Back to the top

FAU 41 FAMU 17 ;D The owls are going to be pissed about last week and want to stomp someone.... Wishfull thinking anyway ;D
Back to the top

I believe that long 21 or so days we had off - hurt the rythm the offense had going and had way to much time to feel good about themselve and get that big head feel. They have not preformed to any type of consistency since then. Hopefully, last week was a little wake up call for them. We will see.

I think FAMU has been so inconsistant this year, but have played better at home. If we come out and play the way we are capable of, then we have nothing to worry about, yet we have not shown that ability to just put a team away when we had our chances, maybe this weekend we can change that thread.

The road winning streak will stay alive!!

Go Owls!!
Back to the top
Control functions: