Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Homecoming Attendance!

We need to get the attendance up for Homecoming on the 13th!

Anyone on here or people that you know that want to come to the Homecoming game, you NEED to give me a call. I can get you tickets in section 120 and 123 (35 yard line) at a discounted rate. I've only got a certian number so I need to know ASAP!

But we HAVE to pack out that place and give these guys the kind of homecoming they deserve! Shoot me a call and let me know how many you want.

Section 120, 123 - Regular Price $25, but I can get them to you for $20.

954-835-7255
Back to the top

Homecoming Attendance!

Are there any special events scheduled for homecoming?
Back to the top

Homecoming Attendance!

I'm flying in with some friends and family for homecoming from new york, whats the deal with tailgate scene? is there an alumni tailgate that you can join? do they have beer? or bring your own? and how is the food? dogs or steaks? any insight will be helpful the last game I flew for was texas state last year and there wasn't much going on…..
Back to the top

Homecoming Attendance!

The set-up is different this year - Rally Alley has been moved to the east end zone where the Alumni's set-up a tent with food & yes, beer (buy your tickets early by calling the Alumni's office - $10/ticket - 1.888.328.2586).

They also had activities for the kids - a live band & a DJ as well.

Back to the top

Homecoming Attendance!

Homecoming Attendance!

Rally Alley was an amazing set up. I like the flow of the traffic better than the previuos spot in the front.
The DJ was nice. The Dance team was nice. The Games kept people busy. The food was good.

The place went nuts wheh Coach Schnell came around!
Back to the top

Homecoming Attendance!

Anyone catch the Sun-Sentinel spot on MTSU. They had Big Boi from Outkast play after the last game to boost attendance. They had their largest turn out of the year 16,000+. I am not sure if I like the idea of luring fans to the stadium with free concerts, etc. However, if it does the trick I guess it is worth it.

The thing about it is that programs are spending enormous amounts of money to attract fans which defeats the purpose of making money by getting 15,000 into the stands.

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Homecoming Attendance!

THat is all they got 16,000. I would of think it would of been a sell out for that game. Well you guy will regret putting NMSU for your homecoming.
Back to the top
Control functions: