Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU fans for the FAMU game?

Anyone have a clue about the fans for this road trip? I don't know about the FAU Alumni base in Tally and what's proposed. It would be nice if we can at least get a couple of thousand up there to enjoy the FAMU band and nice fall football weather. Of course come out with the win too.

I'll be there.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Ill be there too. I also just got an email.. the Alumi tailgate party starts at 1:00pm up there, although Im still a student and not alumni I hope you dont mind me tailgating with you guys, im kinda hesitant walking around by myself with a FAU shirt around FAMU fans ;D
Back to the top

We will claim all FAU fans who are wearing school colors. As long as you don't start chanting "Who Let….Oh never mind!

You can imagine how how I felt in Hawaii AFTER the win by FAU! Had to walk about 1/2 back to my car through drunken tailgaters who wasn't too please with their team!
Back to the top

ya i am going up with bcmatzen it should be a blast!! def need numbers when your on their turf. and u better believe tru fans wear red and i will be sporting my colors.
Back to the top
Control functions: