Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Only won by 30??

Ok, that is a lot.. but the score could of easily been 52-8… I guess I'll just have to take the 30 points! lol

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Only won by 30??

I agree… I thought the refs bothed a few calls again ;D But how about that band…they were kick A$$
Back to the top

Only won by 30??

I found the dude with the who let the owls out sign... before the game he was passing out "wise" potato chips.... ? I was alittle dissapointed with the tialgate turnout... there were no FAU people where we were :( There was also some kid who kept SCREAMING who let the owls out..... :( I think he needed some riddelin...
Back to the top

Only won by 30??

Oh yeah.. FAMU's band is awsome. They are very good at what they do. They can blow away just about any college marching band..

In the beginning, I really thought the ref's were biased.. especially with the personal on crissinger-hill after he placed the ball on the guy's helmit.. but they called some on FAMU too later in the game.

The ref's did miss that fumble in teh 2nd half as well… But I will say this.. FAU needs to get on a better station than TCM whatever it is!
Back to the top

Only won by 30??

Oh yeah.. FAMU's band is awsome. They are very good at what they do. They can blow away just about any college marching band..

In the beginning, I really thought the ref's were biased.. especially with the personal on crissinger-hill after he placed the ball on the guy's helmit.. but they called some on FAMU too later in the game.

The ref's did miss that fumble in teh 2nd half as well… But I will say this.. FAU needs to get on a better station than TCM whatever it is!

WTCN…WORST STATION EVER!!! :-X The biggest mistake of the day was missing the beginning of the 2nd half and playing some Anti-Kerry paid political program. But there were countless other times that they came back from commercial late and other times had picture quality problems. I'm glad that the games are on TV, but next year, please fix these problems or just put them all on FSN.
Back to the top

Only won by 30??

Ok, that is a lot.. but the score could of easily been 52-8… I guess I'll just have to take the 30 points! lol

GO OWLS!

The Owls put up nearly 600 yards of offense. You are right, the score could have been much higher, but I did enjoy getting to see some of the young players get in there at the end. The young running backs and O-linemen looked pretty good. They will be even better with this experience and another offseason in the weightroom. They should be able to get more game time in a few weeks against Edward Waters. Maybe they'll even get to play the 2nd half in that one. ;D
Back to the top

Only won by 30??

We need to get some emails off to WTCN about their poor coverage. I felt like I was watching a high school production. I guess it's better than listening to the radio though!
Back to the top

Only won by 30??

i think they lost the feed to the game at the start of the 2nd half, because in broward we got espn news for a good part of the 3rd qtr. i agree that the coverage is lousy, but these are all growing pains, were not going to get lee corso and kirk herbstreit, though corso loves the owls! be happy that we can watch the games when the boys are out of town.

by the way, troy rolled today as did New Mex….and FIU put up some numbers. we will have our hands full the next few weeks.
Back to the top

Only won by 30??

Only won by 30??

I am so pizzed off! Is WTCN only on comcast cable? I though sure that the game was televised on Fox again but the only game my TIVO could find was the replay at 8pm on Empire. Argh!
When I heard that all of the big three lost today it made me a little giddy that the Owls stuck it to FAMU but I wish I could have found it on TV. >:(
Anyway. It sounds like it was another great game. GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Only won by 30??

WTCN…WORST STATION EVER!!! :-X The biggest mistake of the day was missing the beginning of the 2nd half and playing some Anti-Kerry paid political program. But there were countless other times that they came back from commercial late and other times had picture quality problems. I'm glad that the games are on TV, but next year, please fix these problems or just put them all on FSN.

Yeah, they played that stolen honor doc that Sinclair was going to broadcast… I was thinking to myself.. you've got to be kidding me. I agree though, just put all the games on FSN.
Back to the top
Control functions: