Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Road Trip

To everyone making the road trip to Tallahassee today to see our Fighting Owls take on the Rattlers of FAMU, have a safe and Let go Owls!!
Back to the top

Road Trip

GO OWLS !!!!
Back to the top

Road Trip

Road Trip

Road Trip To FAMU= 7 Hours
Gas For Big Truck= Entire Pay Check
Tailgaiting with your friends=Bumming Money From Friends
Getting To Watch FAU= PRICELESS!!!!!!
Back to the top

Road Trip

Too bad we couldn't bring our cannon along. That way we could have competed with the very-late- and-distracting 3rd qtr, fireworks show.. 8-)

The ride wasn't bad. It was even better coming back. :D
Back to the top

Road Trip

Troy is only 2.5 or so hours north of Tally - 8 to 9 hours from Palm Beach County. Come on up. Take I-10 to U.S. 231 and go straight north, less than an hour north of Dothan.

It will be a party.

Back to the top

Road Trip

Planning on making the trip, but if work decided to change my plans again this weekend ??? :P :'(
Back to the top

Road Trip

My trip may already be in jeopardy.. >:(

I have a player ejection appeal(2nd stage) to attend Saturday morning. I sit on a youth football league advisory board and wouldn't you know,nothing all season until the last game of the season arrives!! Then 4 protests on the same day. I wonder if not making the playoffs had anything to do with the appeals/protests?
YEP!

The playoffs start that afternoon. I already pushed it back from last Saturday :(
Back to the top

Road Trip

not enough cash still recovering from the tallahassee trip but will def be watching the game on tv
Back to the top
Control functions: