Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

just got back from MI

sup everyone…i just got back from Michigan, where i visited friends that go 2 U of M. Anyway while attending the AMAZING U of M/MSU game on Sat. i was fortunate enough to talk with legendary Michigan coach Bo Schembechler….Lets just say that he knew of FAU's success and said that we have a VERY bright future ahead of us… GREAT GUY and an even better outlook from a man that knows his football…Anyone see the UofM/MSU 3 OT thriller….AMAZING…GO BLUE & GO OWLS
Back to the top

just got back from MI

just got back from MI

I happen to catch the ending of that game - awesome finish. Part of me was pulling for an upset just because.

That place was rocking - once we get the stadium on campus hopefully we can sell-out the house every game and rock it!!
Back to the top

just got back from MI

yeah..i was joking with my friends that i wish i could steal 15,000 people from the crowd of 111,607 that packed the Big House and bring them 2 an FAU game...what ya think...:)
Back to the top

just got back from MI

who cares where there from as long as we reach our 15000
Back to the top

just got back from MI

im just saying...U of M has the right idea....and FAU is following the same idea...Fans come first... 111,607..all there is to say is WOW....when you are there you feel like a penny in a BIG bottle of change
Back to the top
Control functions: