Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

traditions 3

everyone keeps saying no to our poll about "ruffling the feathers" but no one can give us any ideas there is no point in saying no if you cant think of anything better and the live owls are not going to happen so drop it!
Back to the top

traditions 3

Yea… our owl only weighs 5 oz. you think in a stadium with 40 thousand people people are going to ever notice it…. probably not….

Back to the top

traditions 3

everyone keeps saying no to our poll about "ruffling the feathers" but no one can give us any ideas there is no point in saying no if you cant think of anything better and the live owls are not going to happen so drop it!
I believe I offered a suggestion in Version 2 of this thread but it obviously was not a good one. :-/
Back to the top

traditions 3

traditions 3

your idea was done at the last home game the cheerleaders had signs and flags and owly got involved as well instructions would be nice but we are looking for new traditions not something we already do
Back to the top

traditions 3

your idea was done at the last home game the cheerleaders had signs and flags and owly got involved as well instructions would be nice but we are looking for new traditions not something we already do
The problem is that we as a crowd don't actually "do" it. Yeah, the cheerleaders hold up "F" "A" "U" signs but the majority of the crowd certainly doesn't follow along and there is no guidance with respect to really getting people to join in. If one drunk dude can make people ask "who let the owls out" then I would think that the mascot and some strategically placed cheerleaders with instructions would make it more pronounced.
Regardless of what is thought up, any attempt at creating a tradition that involves fan participation is going to have to be well instructed via handouts and will have to include addtional instruction over our crappy PA system. Unless it is really amazing it will be an uphill battle to get people together.
The Dolphins have been trying to get a Jimmy Buffet fin dance going all season but its just too corny…..probably doesn't help that the phins are crap this year :)
Back to the top

traditions 3

your right with handing out fliers but with traditions we are looking for not only chants but also pre game stuff like thee ruffling of the feathers i mean i dont understand why people dont like it i wish if people put no to the poll give us a reason why you dont like it
Back to the top

traditions 3

WE NEED LIVE OWLS... AND LOTS OF THEM.....
Back to the top

traditions 3

we have answered ur last post a million times we arent getting any live owls never going to happen not now not a week from now not ever stick with stuff that is realistic
Back to the top
Control functions: