Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

You guys atleast treat your own fans good

It is funny when I'm in the Aggie board. I get knock down for everything I say. I can tell you guys don't do that here, so i respect you guys for that. I think positive for my aggies, and just because i believe in them, the rest of the aggie fans knock me down for that. What kind of fans are they. Tell me what you think about this. Well good luck this week. Beat UL Monroe, and good luck in the belt next. I'll be going for you guys to win the sunbelt next year so good luck.
Back to the top

I can't comment on your exchanges with your fellow Aggie message board fans, because I'm not privy to them.
We get along well on this board. Everyone have their own opinions. That's what it's all about.

Thanks for the well wishes.
Back to the top

Im not even going to post their anymore. I getting tired of getting knocked down for every good think I say about NMSU. Its funny how they all can say their aggie fans, but when someone says something positive about the team they get all mad. Yeah i noitice you guys get a long, and i guess they just don't want to win. I think their scared, and i guess they like losing. I also I'm going to play college ball next year, and they all knock me down telling me that I'm not good. Well if I wasn't I would not be playing. Oh well, thanks for treating me good.
Back to the top

I'm not judgeing you but remember the the old say: "Sometimes it's not what you say(type), It's how you say it".

Good luck with your college career. Wherever it may be.
Back to the top

ya everyone is generally friendly but there are lil tassles here and there
Back to the top
Control functions: