Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Attendance discussions

didnt quite make it to 15000 but for nov 13 homecoming it better be packed i want 25000
Back to the top

Attendance discussions

Attendance discussions

Hey I was thinking about the attendance thing and how they have to have actuall people in the stands. I hold six season tickets and there have been a few games where I just couldn't get takers for 1 or 2 of my tickets because people had better things to do. I don't necessarily want to give the tickets to someone waiting in line to purchase tickets because that would take away from the game proceeds but perhaps we should have a section or sticky when home games are coming for people who have or need tickets to get together or meet before the game. I'm sure that there are people who have guests staying with them or friends that would love to watch a football game and if I or someone else has tickets it would be a good way to get them to the person. Just trying to think of anything that will help the cause.
Back to the top

Attendance discussions

we dont really care about the few amount fo proceeds we would loose def better to give the tickets to people in line
Back to the top

Attendance discussions

we dont really care about the few amount fo proceeds we would loose def better to give the tickets to people in line
?
If there in line for tickets they are already going to the game. ??
Anyway, I'll just post on here from now on if I ever have extras. Cheers
Back to the top

Attendance discussions

i didnty mean line i mean if they were tailgating and werent going in because they didnt have tickets
Back to the top

Attendance discussions

WEll if there in line there willing to pay... were not running a charity, we need a larger budget for giveaways and stuff.. if more people buy a ticket the more we can do... I think 12 bucks for an adult ticket is fine.... if not buy season tickets.. its a bit cheaper..
Back to the top

Attendance discussions

i agree with tickets arent to exspensive but if someone has season tickets and people tailgating arnt going in because they dont want to pay the 12 dollars the season ticket holder is better giving it to them then having nobody goto the game
Back to the top
Control functions: